Drug Rehab for Fargo, ND
Call 701-380-5836 to find drug rehab today!
Drug addiction can make addicts feel like they’re stuck in a hole, with no way to climb out. Drug rehab treatments have people who know that drug dependency can be beaten. With the right help, anyone can let go of the guilt that drug addiction feeds on.
It has been scientifically confirmed that substance addiction is an illness, and it must be addressed with the same medical scrutiny as any physical illness.
Our highly qualified experts are specialists in drug and alcohol treatment, and all of our clients get high-quality care. We have been providing drug rehab guidance to those who reside in North Dakota, and all over the country, for over a decade. Call to speak with an addiction specialist!
What Is Substance Dependency?
For most people, drug addiction starts as a casual occurrence. Gradually, they begin to use more drugs, often just in order to function. As usage increases, so do the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, which is a big reason why addicts keep using drugs.
Our facilities treat both physical and psychological dependence on drugs, which can develop from the abuse of legal or illegal substances.
- Physical dependency occurs if repeated drug abuse disrupts signals from the nerve cells in the brain so that the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain signals is to take drugs.
- Psychological dependency takes longer to develop. It occurs when the addict experiences stress and nervousness at the thought of not being able to get the drugs that make them feel happy or normal.
Physical and psychological dependence are part of drug addiction. They both should be addressed together as part of a comprehensive treatment plan. Drug rehab centers have the clinicians, staff, experience, and passion required to help people who suffer from drug addiction.
- group and individual therapy
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
- upscale, reasonably-priced living accommodations
Each client’s individual needs are taken into account. Rehab specialists design custom-made treatment programs tailored to provide the best chance of success.
We utilize numerous clinically-proven, healthy, and affordable therapies to satisfy our clients’ diverse requirements, with high standards that surpass the ordinary offerings of other rehab facilities.
What’s Drug Rehab?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the process by which a person:
- withdraws from their substance of addiction
- takes part in several kinds of counseling and behavioral changes that help the person understand issues
- examines their excuses for using
- learns to avoid relapses and temptation
Addiction Treatment Services‘ recovery team is made up of specialists that address each aspect of recovery, like:
- medical care
- life skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- orientation into self-help and support meetings
- treatment of mental problems and emotional issues
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Drug Rehab Centers Treat Dependency
By blending inpatient and outpatient care, alcohol rehab treatments are able to offer round-the-clock supervision with the freedoms necessary to prepare for integration into society. While living in comfortable residential houses, clients engage in:
- group and one-on-one counseling
- behavioral modeling therapy
- daily self-help group meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- various social activities
Call 701-380-5836 to reach our recovery specialists for additional details concerning rehabilitation locations, the consequences of drug use, or substance abuse in general. We serve those in North Dakota.