Drug Rehab for Fargo, ND
Better Rehab Recovery Center Call (701) 380-5836 to find help immediately! Drug addiction can make addicts feel like they’re stuck in a hole, with no way to climb out. Within our treatment centers, there are people who know that drug dependency can be beaten, and with the right help, anyone can let go of the unnecessary guilt and disgrace that drug addiction feeds on.
It has been scientifically confirmed that substance addiction is an illness, and it must be addressed with the exact same medical scrutiny as any physical illness.
Our highly qualified experts are specialists in drug and alcohol treatment, and all of our clients get high-quality care. Call right away to speak with an addiction specialist at Drug Treatment Services! We have been providing drug rehab services to those who reside in North Dakota and all over the country for over a decade.
What Is Substance Dependency?
For most people, drug addiction starts as a casual occurrence, but they need to use more drugs, more often just in order to function. As usage increases, so do the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, which is a big reason why addicts keep using drugs.
Our facilities both treat physical and psychological dependence on drugs, which can develop from the abuse of legal or illegal substances.
- Physical dependency occurs if repeated drug abuse disrupts signals from the nerve cells in the brain so that the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain signals is to take drugs.
- Psychological dependency takes longer to develop, and occurs when the addict experiences stress and nervousness at the thought of not being able to get the drugs that make them feel happy or normal.
Both physical and psychological dependence are part of drug addiction, and they should be addressed together as part of a comprehensive treatment plan. Our drug rehab centers have the clinicians, staff, experience, and passion required to help people who suffer from drug addiction.
- group and individual therapy
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
- upscale, reasonably-priced living accommodations
Each client’s individual needs are taken into account while rehab specialists design the custom-made treatment programs tailored to provide the best chance at success.
We utilize numerous clinically-proven, healthy, and affordable therapies to satisfy our clients’ diverse requirements, with high standards that surpass the ordinary offerings of other rehab facilities.
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complicated process by which a person:
- withdraws from their substance of addiction
- takes part in several kinds of counseling and behavioral changes that help the person understand issues
- examines their excuses for using
- learns to avoid relapses and temptation
Addiction Treatment Services‘ recovery team is made up of specialists that address each aspect of recovery, like:
- medical care
- life skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- orientation into self-help and support meetings
- treatment of mental problems and emotional issues
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Better Rehab Recovery Center Treats Dependency
By blending inpatient and outpatient care, Alcohol rehab treatment are able to offer round-the-clock supervision with the freedoms necessary to prepare for integration into society. While living in gorgeous, comfortable residential houses, clients engage in:
- group and one-on-one counseling
- behavioral modeling therapy
- daily self-help group meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- various social activities
Call (701) 380-5836 to reach Better Rehab Recovery Center’s recovery specialists for additional details concerning rehabilitation locations, the consequences of drug use, or substance abuse in general. We serve those in Fargo, North Dakota.